UPDATE FOR OUR PATIENTS REGARDING COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (704) 455-5003. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Icard, Dr. Strein and the entire team at Icard and Strein Family Dentistry
Check Out Our Reviews
See What Our Patients Say!
A friend referred me to Dr Icard after I had a particularly difficult time getting prepared for crowns at another dentist. Upon meeting Dr Icard and his team the first time, I immediately felt more at ease. The office is bright and pleasant, and the front office staff is incredibly kind and friendly. Dr Icard himself, exudes calm confidence. He is incredibly knowledgeable, while at the same time, immediately open and approachable. His office is set up with very high tech equipment, all aimed at giving the patient the best dental experience possible. Even the administration of anesthetic was as completely relaxed and pain free as I’ve EVER experienced. As I was waiting for my crowns to be built (he builds them right there in his office, so I had everything done in one appointment!) he checked on me to make sure I was comfortable and throughout the visit, seemed genuinely invested in the comfort of his patient. I suggest you try his office for your next dental procedure, I believe you may decide you actually LIKE going to the dentist!
Both are wonderful Dentist and the staff is very caring!